Membership Engagement Manager
What this job is about:
The Membership Engagement Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing member engagement programs for AAIM and its several professional groups, as well as supporting member volunteer relations and diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
- Manage existing member engagement programs and initiatives, including Ambassador Program, awards, mentoring, and member center. Develop new member engagement programs to fit the AAIM strategic plan.
- Work across teams to support member volunteer relations, including member recruitment and retention, onboarding, evaluation, and recognition.
- Assists Senior Director with supporting the development and implementation of programs that promote diversity and inclusion through AAIM products, programs, and services.
- Manage the development and analysis of AAIM member surveys.
- Work with marketing team to develop campaigns for communications related to membership and promotion of member benefits.
- Manages the development and implementation of schedules for membership projects to track all membership engagement activities and ensure that milestones are met.
What is required for this job:
- Minimum six years of experience preferably in an association or non-profit environment.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong project and program management skills required.
- Experience managing member engagement programs a plus.
- Foster and build relationships within all levels of the organization.
- Organized, self-directed, detail and deadline oriented.
- Adapt quickly to new information, requirements, and priorities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel 3- 4 days per year for the annual conference.
- Intermediate level proficiency using MS Office required.
- Association membership database experience required. Association Anywhere experience a plus.
What you will get out of it:
- Develop your project management, communication, and budgeting skills
- Insight into academic internal medicine
- Work with committed and dedicated professionals in a collaborative and high performing environment
- Professional development opportunities to grow your career
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, EAP, 403(b) retirement plan with a 7% contribution after one year of service, generous leave policy, ability to telework up to four times per month, onsite discounted parking, and more!