Learn more about the Alliance member organizations that most closely reflect your role. With a departmental payment, an unlimited number of individuals may enroll in each charter association. Each individual may join multiple associations, but must meet the charter association's eligibility criteria.
Joining AIM, APDIM, ASP, or CDIM is a two-step process— 1.) creating a profile and 2.) adding membership.
Step 1: Create a Profile
To create a profile, follow the instructions below:
1. Select "Log in" from the upper right hand corner of the website
2. If you do not have a profile, select "New Customer? Click here"
3. Complete all fields in the form; fields marked with an asterisk are required
4. Select "Submit" at the bottom of the form. You will then automatically be logged into your MY AAIM profile. You will also receive an email confirming that your profile has been created.
Step 2: Adding Membership
Once you have created a profile, proceed with the following steps:
If you have questions or need assistance with creating a profile, email AAIM Member Services or call (703) 341-4540.
- From My Profile, select "Update My Membership."
- Determine your association(s) and membership category.
- Under "Add/Remove," column, select next to the appropriate membership category in each association you would like to join.
- The "Status" column will display a indicating successful enrollment.
- Select "Submit changes and return to website." Your membership(s) will be added and you will be sent to your member profile page.