AAIM Introduces Primary Care Track Toolkit
The AAIM Primary Care Track Toolkit is a practical evidence-based curriculum for medical educators interested in starting or enhancing primary care tracks in their residency programs. Developed by the APDIM Primary Care Forum, its chapters include:
- How Does a Primary Care Track Differ from a Categorical Track?
- Exposure to Varied Primary Care Experiences
- Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC) Curriculum
- Creating a Home Visit Curriculum
- Opioid Education Strategy
- Logistics of Starting a New Internal Medicine- Primary Care Program
- Creative Scheduling
- Teaching Chronic Disease Management
- Advocacy Curricula
- Quality Improvement Curriculum
- Chronic Pain Management Curriculum
The Alliance welcomes your feedback on how to improve upon this version of the curriculum. For questions or comments, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.